Electric Submersible monobloc
CIVIL, AGRICULTURAL, INDUSTRIAL
- Water supply from tanks or collecting tanks, 6 "wells or Roman wells, basins and waterways.
- Pressure boosting with pump inserted directly in tank or well, to avoid suction problems and noise
- Capacity: up to 7.5 m³ / h at 2850 rpm
- Heads up to 80 m at 2850 rpm
- Diameter of maximum size of the electric 128 mm
- Maximum depth Water Immersion: 20 m
- Maximum amount of sand in water: 25 g / m³
- Passage of solids up to 2.5 mm
- Mouth of Rp 1 1/4
- Motor power: 0.55 to 1.1 kW
- 220-240 V, 50 Hz 2-pole (2850 rpm).
- With overload protection with automatic rearm incorporated
- With built-in capacitor
- 380-415 V, 50 Hz 2-pole (2850 rpm), the overload protection must be provided in the control by the user (see section electrical panels).
- Maximum deviation from the nominal voltage of ± 5%.
- Class F insulation
- Ability to operate in horizontal
- Maximum number of starts per hour evenly: distributed: 25 for motors up to 0.9 kW. / 20 for 1,1 kW.
- Maximum temperature of the water that laps the engine 40 ° C (continuous use)
- Submersible monobloc multistage. The hydraulic part is located under the electric motor which is cooled by the pumped liquid itself.
- Centrifugal radial impellers, polymer
- Speakers stainless steel AISI 304.
- External casing, motor casing, suction screen and shaft protrusion in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Dry motor
The electric motor is protected from infiltration by a double seal with oil chamber. The mechanical seal of silicon carbide, extremely resistant to abrasion and wear, together with the second mechanical seal lubricated thanks to the special geometry of the oil chamber, ensure maximum reliability in the time. The oil used complies with the standards for oils in contact with foodstuffs (FDA - FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION).
DIMENSIONI E PESI:
TABELLA DI PRESTAZIONI IDRAULICHE
TABELLA DATI ELETTRICI
Esempio di installazione di un’elettropompa sommersa controllata da inverter